We had our 1st birthday party last weekend and had a great time. Lots of family and friends stopped by to say hello. We ate lots of cake (see photos!) and got lots of cool toys and clothes. Thanks to everyone that celebrated with us!
What fun! Happy belated birthday to those two cuties. I wish I could have made it into town for the big party. I love seeing the new pictures go up from down here in San Diego, though.
3 comments:
Wow, they are getting so big! I love the birthday pictures - so cute!
What fun! Happy belated birthday to those two cuties.
I wish I could have made it into town for the big party. I love seeing the new pictures go up from down here in San Diego, though.
We're so sorry that we couldn't make it up for the birthday bash! It sounds like it was quite the party! We can't wait to get together - soon!!
Post a Comment